- I’ve tried several methods in fixing my Photoshop “unknown graphics” under preference>performance but it’s not working. I’m actually using HP ProBook 6360b, the processor is Intel hd graphics 3000. I’ve researched if the processor could work for Photoshop, and I realized it could work. Please I need help… I’ll be very glad if my question is replied to
How can I fix my Photoshop "unknown graphics" issues
If you are experiencing "unknown graphics" issues in Photoshop, there are a few things you can try to fix it: 1. Update your graphics card driver: Go to your graphics card manufacturer's website (in your case, Intel), and check if there are any available updates for your graphics card driver. DownloRead more
If you are experiencing “unknown graphics” issues in Photoshop, there are a few things you can try to fix it:
1. Update your graphics card driver: Go to your graphics card manufacturer’s website (in your case, Intel), and check if there are any available updates for your graphics card driver. Download and install the latest version and restart your computer.
2. Increase the amount of RAM allocated to Photoshop: Under the Performance tab in Photoshop Preferences, you can allocate more RAM to Photoshop. Try increasing the amount and see if it helps.
3. Disable graphics card acceleration: Under the Performance tab in Photoshop Preferences, try disabling the option for “Use Graphics Processor”. This may help if your graphics card is not fully compatible with Photoshop.
4. Reset Photoshop Preferences: Sometimes resetting Photoshop preferences can fix issues. To do this, press and hold down the Alt+Ctrl+Shift keys while launching Photoshop. You will be prompted to delete the current settings. Choose “Yes” to reset Photoshop Preferences to default.
5. Check for conflicting plugins or extensions: Third-party plugins or extensions can sometimes cause issues with Photoshop. Try disabling any plugins or extensions you have installed to see if it helps.
If none of these solutions work, you may want to consider contacting Adobe support for further assistance.See less