Hello! Once again, thank you very much for sharing such valuable contents with us. I managed to install and run Azuracast perfectly on my previous computer. But the HDD has crashed a few months after using Azuracast and thereafter streaming is failing. Can you tell me how to transfer the host to my current computer (which is dedicated for my web radio)? I am totally noob at using command lines, and just followed your step-by-step tutorial. Thanks in advance.
Yes, you can transfer your Azuracast installation to your new computer. Here are the steps you can follow: 1. Install Azuracast on your new computer. Follow the installation guide for your operating system on the Azuracast documentation website or use our tutorial here: https://www.minextuts.com/creRead more
Yes, you can transfer your Azuracast installation to your new computer. Here are the steps you can follow:
1. Install Azuracast on your new computer. Follow the installation guide for your operating system on the Azuracast documentation website or use our tutorial here:
2. Backup your old Azuracast installation’s “stations” directory. This directory contains all of your radio station settings, including playlists, media files, and other settings.
You can find this directory in the following path: “/var/azuracast/stations“. Copy the entire directory to your server/PC where your current installation is located.
You can use SFTP to get files from the server. Check this video:
3. Copy the “stations” directory from your old installation to your new installation. Paste the “stations” directory into the same path as your new installation: “/var/azuracast/stations”. This will copy all of your station settings and media files to your new installation.
4. If you’re using an external streaming service like Icecast or SHOUTcast, you’ll need to reconfigure your settings to point to your new installation. This can usually be done by editing the configuration files for your streaming service.
5. Restart your server and check that everything is working correctly.
That’s it! Your Azuracast installation should now be transferred to your new computer.