AzuraCast is an all-in-one web radio management suite that is self-hosted. You can launch a fully functional web radio station in a couple of minutes by using the AzuraCast 1-Click App and its powerful, user-friendly web interface.
You can include a radio stream on your website by using the Azuracast web player embed script. Follow the below steps to get the script.
- The first step is to log in as an administrator to your Azuracast Radio account.
- Once logged in from the dashboard, you will see the station overview tab below. These are all the radio stations currently running on your server. Click the “Manage” button in front of the interested radio stations.
- Now you are on the radio station‘s management dashboard. You will see a “Public Pages” tab at the bottom.
- There is a small button called “Embed Widgets”. Click on the button.
- It will popup a window that you can customize with the Azuracast web player.
- Then copy the embed script after the customization.
- Paste it as an HTML code into your website.
In this way, you can add Azuracast to your website or blog. You can self-host the Azuracast server. Check out the below article.
Leave an answer